Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Kaiser speaks!

Ok, so this guy that thinks I'm his owner started this thing about me. Geez, like he doesn't have anything better to do. Ok, anyway, about me. I'm a 10 year old, single, fawn colored boxer. I'm not that tall, but when I put my 70 lb weight behind what I want to do, it gets done. Seriously, I'm a little short, but strong, Strong, STRONG! So, I'm getting a little old, but I still have it in me. Oh, and I'm single. I already said that? But it's important! Just type it in exactly as I'm saying it! Ok, you are taking it a little far, but you can keep that much in there. Anyways, I'm single, I'm fixed(no need to worry about puppies down the road, ladies!), and so far, every female dog I've been around that has tolerated me, well, at least in name(not in deed), she's my girlfriend. I've got a gal, which you could say she's my common-law girlfriend, i.e. we see each other a lot and sniff each other in various places, but that's about it.

Back to my owner, like I said, he thinks he's my owner. But he's more like my Dad, I know I've got a real dad out there, but don't remember him. This guy takes care of me and has been a great father figure. Of course, I'm older than him now, once we convert years, but we've got a relationship that helps both of us out. I've got a brother, he's human too, and he's pretty cool, but lives with his mom most of the time. I wish I saw him more. Plus, a few years ago, I got a new step family, for the first time, I've got a step-mom! She is very attentive of me, and makes me feel good by scratching for me behind my ears. I also got a step sister and two step brothers. They're pretty cool, except for the step brother who isn't human. omg. He's a black and white cat, about three years old. Not material for a BFF. Like tonight, the little fuzz ball was going bonkers because it was raining and he wanted out. Lol! Where is that guys brains? But he idolizes me, no matter how hard I try to ignore him! When I go out, he has to go out, then, when I'm ready to come in , he has to walk step in step with me, right by my side but behind me just a little bit. Anyways, a good family, and a good first post for me. Ok, quit typing now, I'm done, time for a nap.

Kaiser_Boxer

No comments: